You may be aware that the Internet is not a secure environment.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect any communication over the Internet between you and Ashbourne Historical Society but we cannot guarantee the security of such communication.
The information on this website is derived from multiple sources:
- In relation to information on this website that is protected by Ashbourne Historical Society copyright, such information may be printed for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge. However, in relation to information other than for the purpose of personal or in-house use, you must not copy, reproduce, or adapt in any way such information without prior written permission from Ashbourne Historical Society, who may be contacted at email@example.com.
- In relation to information on this website that is subject to the copyright of a third party, permission to reproduce such information must be obtained from that copyright holder.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information on this website. However, Ashbourne Historical Society:
- may delete, add to, or amend information on this website without notice
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website
- makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of information contained at this site
This website is intended to provide information only. If you are seeking advice on any matters relating to information on this website, you should contact the relevant competent authority.
We encourage you to confirm the accuracy and reliability of any information on this website by directly communicating with us at
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.